Sunday, January 2, 2011

This time I mean it!

Okay, so my Good Intentions for 2010 blogging didn't go so well. This year I'm going to aim for a once-a-week post, because how hard can that be? LOL Stay tuned, and prepare to mock me later, I'll probably deserve it.

Meanwhile, here we are at the start of 2011. I have hopes and goals on several fronts but, me being me, I'm playing it cautiously. I will say this much, just so it can be on "paper" to allow me less wiggle room later. I have goals for more consistent listings on Etsy, better productivity overall, better organization, and genuine attempts to stay on track and focused. (Anyone else wondering how much Ritalin that might take? LOL) I want to make more finished jewelry, more consistent bead sets, and spin down a significant portion of my fiber stash. I'm also buckling down to work on the Handspinning Certificate of Excellence. I've been a spinner for over 35 years, I think that's long past due.

I have to mention one gadget I acquired over the holidays. Mike (hubby) bought me/us a Nook Color. I love it! It's easy to use, and has a tremendous amount of potential, as well.

So, it's 10 a.m. on the first Sunday of the year. Time to sign off, get laundry going, and finish unpacking. I'd intended (there's that word again!) to make beads today, but I think I'll be better off getting my various spaces sorted out and decluttered instead.

I wish anyone and everyone who reads this a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year. Flame on!

No comments:

Post a Comment