Monday, January 17, 2011

Tripped up already LOL

Obviously once a week was a little ambitious. I knew, last weekend, that I should be posting something, but really didn't have much to say. I've been swallowed up by my Nook and all of these lovely books to read! I used to be an avid reader, back when I lived in NYC and Philly...commuting by mass transit is good for that. These days I don't have a commute and there always seems to be something else to do. I swore I was going to start reading at least 40 pages a day...then a very good book sucked me in and that was that! I've come up for air, though, and now I'm going to try to LIMIT myself to 40 pages. (Yeah, yeah, don't hold your breath.)

Both offspring will be back in school as of tomorrow, so I get to rearrange my routine all over again. Planning on more torch time and more fiber time. I was generously gifted with some silvered glass (thank you!!!!), and I want to try to make the best of it and get it figured out. Crossing fingers!

Here's the book that ate my time last week. It's a romance (something I don't usually read, unless it has something else going for it), entwined with a young woman's love and study of wild butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment