Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

Bad: I have a cold, I feel whiny and yucky, so I'll keep this short.

Ugly: My wonderful oxygen generator had gone downhill fast. I'm working on getting it repaired, but it's going to be pricey (one-way shipping will be about $60, and it's all downhill from there). At first I thought it was the sieve beds (the parts that take everything else out of the room air and leave you with nearly pure oxygen), but in discussions with People Who Know, it's probably them AND the compressor. Ugh!

Good: First, I'm on tanked oxygen and my torch is humming along for now. We're kind of kicking around the idea of going back to tanks long-term but it's actually a lot more expensive than getting the Onyx repaired.

Second: I have bead sets listed on Etsy!!!! You can find them, and some listings for handspun yarn, right here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertDreamer

I'll leave you with a new music recommendation. I heard Crystal Bowersox on Jay Leno a few weeks ago, and really liked her voice. She's country-ish, but not in a way that I find annoying. It's just fun, sing-along, toe-tapping good music. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment